Chris Its Warren Hey Brighton Now Has A New football Field Its Turf Instead Of Grass And Brighton's New Football Field Has A Bengal Paw Right In The Middle Of The Football Field Its Pretty Cool Looking Anyways Call me At Home (801) 943-3544 And Ask For Warren Call Me Tomorrow I Should Be Home All Day See Ya Bye Chris
Camie, Caitlyn and I live in Minneapolis now where I am going to law school. Camie stays home to raise our beautiful new baby. I'll try to post here every week or so to keep our family and friends back home updated. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Chris
Its Warren Hey Brighton Now Has A New football Field Its Turf Instead Of Grass And Brighton's New Football Field Has A Bengal Paw Right In The Middle Of The Football Field Its Pretty Cool Looking Anyways Call me At Home (801) 943-3544 And Ask For Warren Call Me Tomorrow I Should Be Home All Day See Ya Bye Chris
Chris
Hey Its Warren Email Me At baggaleyellen@yahoo.com And Lets Chat
Post a Comment