skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chris and Camie's Blog
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
One picture seconds before the other
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog!
Camie, Caitlyn and I live in Minneapolis now where I am going to law school. Camie stays home to raise our beautiful new baby. I'll try to post here every week or so to keep our family and friends back home updated. Enjoy!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(30)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(28)
▼
2011
(20)
▼
November
(4)
February 2011 Videos
February 2011 Photos
January 2011
One picture seconds before the other
►
October
(2)
►
July
(14)
►
2010
(15)
►
July
(13)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(82)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment