skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chris and Camie's Blog
Monday, June 22, 2009
Eating and Playing
Slam Dunk
Coughing for Fun
Scooting Forward
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog!
Camie, Caitlyn and I live in Minneapolis now where I am going to law school. Camie stays home to raise our beautiful new baby. I'll try to post here every week or so to keep our family and friends back home updated. Enjoy!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(30)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(28)
►
2011
(20)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(14)
►
2010
(15)
►
July
(13)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(82)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(3)
Eating and Playing
6-Months-Old and Trying to Crawl
Fishing Hall of Fame
►
May
(11)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment