skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chris and Camie's Blog
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Catie discovers her toes
Last week Caitlyn discovered her toes. Now she grabs them at every opportunity.
1 comment:
Bev said...
I love that toes shot!
Grandma Parker
May 7, 2009 at 6:12 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog!
Camie, Caitlyn and I live in Minneapolis now where I am going to law school. Camie stays home to raise our beautiful new baby. I'll try to post here every week or so to keep our family and friends back home updated. Enjoy!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(30)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(28)
►
2011
(20)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(14)
►
2010
(15)
►
July
(13)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(82)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(11)
Latest Tricks
Yummy Toes
Starting Solids
First Time Camping
Making Lots of Noise
Always Learning New Things
Incoming Call from the Mother Ship?
Trying to Crawl
Playing with Toys
Catie discovers her toes
Catie can stand up
►
April
(18)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
1 comment:
I love that toes shot!
Grandma Parker
Post a Comment