skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chris and Camie's Blog
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Exersaucer
1 comment:
Holly and Jerry
said...
I'm jealous! I need to get one of these for Sarah ASAP! Catie is super cute!
April 26, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog!
Camie, Caitlyn and I live in Minneapolis now where I am going to law school. Camie stays home to raise our beautiful new baby. I'll try to post here every week or so to keep our family and friends back home updated. Enjoy!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(30)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(28)
►
2011
(20)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(14)
►
2010
(15)
►
July
(13)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(82)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(18)
Gasping and Smiling
Catie learns to scoot forward
Silly Sleeper
Catie and Grandma at the Airport
First baseball game - pics
First baseball game - video
Playing with daddy
Pics
Easter
Exersaucer
Peak-a-boo
Bumbo seat
First time Catie rolled over.
March 28
Tummy time
Grabbing toys
Sleep Button
Walk in the Rain
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
1 comment:
I'm jealous! I need to get one of these for Sarah ASAP! Catie is super cute!
Post a Comment